Parsec leverages the latest technology to deliver the lowest latency streaming experience available at 60 FPS in HD resolutions.
At Parsec we’re obsessed with latency. A weak implementation, even a single oversight at any stage of the video processing pipeline, can add latency that takes a cloud gaming experience from awesome to unplayable. We have gone to the lowest level of each implementation to build from the ground up. We built our own networking protocol because those that were out there were never meant to transfer data streams like this. We avoid wrappers to make sure we have the lowest level access to your hardware APIs. We test and test and test to make sure our software is handling poor networking performance and variable bandwidth. The results are our proof. Our software outperforms competitors and gives you the best low latency game streaming available.
- Low latency desktop capture with zero-copy GPU pipeline to encoder
- All hardware-specific encoding libraries implemented directly on Windows (AMD, Intel, and NVIDIA) with library specific optimizations
- Low latency UDP protocol
- Ultra-responsive dynamic bitrate adjustment
- DTLS 1.2 with AES128 or AES256 cipher
- Secure per-connection tokens signed and authenticated with Parsec
- NAT traversal using UDP hole punching for peer-to-peer use cases
- All hardware-specific decoding libraries implemented directly on Windows (AMD, Intel, and NVIDIA) with library specific optimizations
- Hardware decoding on macOS
- Hardware decoding on Raspberry Pi via OpenMaxIL
- Zero-copy OpenGL rendering pipeline from decoder
- Low level frame timing and synchronization optimizations